Safe, Blue-chip Property Investment
Performance Property Advisory is a property investment specialist working with investors who are serious about growing an established property portfolio that realises exceptional capital growth and represents a solid return on investment.
Whether you are an experienced property investor, looking to purchase property for a self managed super fund, or just starting to dip your toe into the property market, having a dedicated team of researchers and qualified investment advisors on your side is critical to a successful property investment strategy.
We minimise the risk, reduce the emotion, save you time and money, and only recommend established properties that we would be happy to buy ourselves.
Performance Property Advisory’s comprehensive property investment reports cover state and suburb property trends and cycles including supply and demand, population and income analysis, economic forecasts, infrastructure activity and tenancy rates.
Our due diligence on individual investment properties includes a rigorous checklist of key criteria: property condition, rental return, local supply and demand, neighbourhood assessment, transport, employment and local development.
How can we help you?Let us show you how you can accelerate your wealth with a quick presentation on our strategies.
- I have been a subscriber to Performance Property over the past year as an avid real estate enthusiast. In my position, I deliver financial wellbeing sessions on a range of topics which include property, so having an eye on the market trends and how the property market is shaping is paramount. Going through a recent sale, moving regionally and purchasing again, it was so valuable reviewing the research and information at their disposal to enable us to make an informed decision about what we wanted to purchase, find the right location, and negotiate a fair price. I also had several conversations with Phillip Almeida over this time and he was very generous with his time and provided some options for us to consider. Recently, I approached Phillip and the Performance Property team to consider conducting a joint ‘Investing in Property’ session with one of my clients. Initially the aim was to facilitate it in Melbourne, however it quickly turned to a National approach over a couple of months. Phillip and his team were extremely well prepared and delivered an informative and professional sessions that assisted in elevating the whole presentation to eager audiences that were engaged, curious and seeking tips and strategies that they could explore. The feedback we received following the presentations were overwhelmingly positive. Many stated they would have loved the sessions to go for longer, and if we could run these again in six month’s time. Phillip conducted them in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and Adelaide. His colleague Lachlan Delahunty was also really well received in the Perth sessions. Melinda Pantelis made everything work seamlessly with providing up to date content relative to each state as well as across the country. I look forward to conducting future presentations with Phillip and the team at Performance Property, and would have no hesitation in recommending their service to any that is interested. Best Regards Jacob
- I cannot recommend Tom, Paul and the rest of the Performance Property team enough. As a property enthusiast, the team were able to provide me with intricate knowledge and experience around the emerging property markets within the state of Victoria and beyond. The entire process was seamless and efficient and the ongoing service which is provided is exceptional. The service is highly recommended to anyone and everyone, from those busy professionals to your Mum and Dad property investors looking for a well-researched and professional approach to property purchasing. I will be engaging Performance Property for my next purchase without question.
- My wife Carlene and I engaged Phillip to help us with our search for an investment property. Right from the time of our first meeting with him to the settlement of the acquisition, he was extremely professional and worked diligently to find the type of property we wanted. We had a lot of questions along the way but no question was too much trouble for Phillip and he always responded quickly to us. As Phillip knows the market so well and has the right contacts with estate agents and other consultants, we were more than happy to let him manage the whole process regarding the acquisition and letting of the property. He negotiated a great price on our behalf and the property was let within a week of settlement. Needless to say we are very happy customers and have no hesitation in recommending Phillip to others.
- In a property acquisition, as in any deal, there is always value at the right price. David excels at securing quality property assets at the right price in the right phase of the market. I trust David with my property investing now, and I know he will help me build a strong and successful property portfolio for the long term.
- Performance Property Advisory were excellent. I spent a lot of time researching areas, and knew I wanted to purchase in Queensland, but buying interstate without a buyer’s agent who knew the area well was overwhelming. Heath Bedford was very helpful, and only the best properties were presented. Their recommended conveyancer and broker also made the purchase very smooth. I would strongly recommend Performance Property Advisory to any property investors.