We acquire property for time-poor professionals, business owners, doctors & pharmacists, farmers, and SMSFs. We are not, however, your traditional buyers agent or buyers advocate service.
As trusted buyers agents, the preservation of capital is our highest priority, and we treat the job of investing for our clients with the seriousness and sincerity it deserves. We provide our clients with the potential for the highest reward, at the lowest risk - this is known as asymmetrical risk / reward.
This is achieved by focusing on;
- macro market selection,
- suburb selection,
- property selection,
- site due diligence,
- entry price.
Our ongoing research program covers the top 30 population centres of Australia and the quality of this research plus our expertise in multiple markets and multiple asset types is unrivalled in the industry.
We carefully assess and negotiate on your behalf for quality established investment properties in these locations across Australia, heavily supported by strong fundamentals, acquiring quality investment property in suburbs that have the best chance of success.
We believe in providing quality ethical advice and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on delivering successful outcomes every time, guaranteed.
We never source properties direct from developers and we don’t buy properties off the plan or in new housing developments. We have a strict no commission policy preventing us from ever taking commissions from agents or referrers.
Our mission is to understand and satisfy your needs – financial or emotional, in a low risk and efficient manner. Our objective is to build you wealth through sophisticated property investment.
We believe in everything we do because we treat your investment portfolio like it was our own.
Arrange a free consultationSet up a meeting to discuss your investment goals with us
Our Acquisition Process
Maintenance & Tenancy
Once we have narrowed down a recommended location for property investment we then actively work on your behalf to select a suitable property that meets your budget and aspirations.
Performance Property Advisory has a number of team members who are qualified and experienced buyer’s agents, valuers and licensed real estate agents. They know the property market intimately, how to uncover those off market listing properties, and regularly acquire established property at, or below, market value.
As part of the purchasing process we conduct a thorough assessment on the individual property – overall condition including pest and building inspections, analysis of the neighbourhood, scarcity or oversupply of similar properties in the area, rental returns, vacancy rates, local transport, employment opportunities, education and community facilities, & council developments.
The final stage in the acquisition is the negotiation with agents on price and terms, and we have solid and proven experience in being able to finalise the transaction with the best outcome for our clients.
We work with your own legal and financial team to complete the purchase or refer you to one of our independent, trusted brokers, solicitors and conveyancers. We don’t take commission from any of our network of partners and affiliates. We would prefer to recommend someone who we know will do the work ethically and efficiently.
We manage the complete process from contract negotiation through to settlement and into the letting period. Often this also includes arranging a cosmetic refurbishment to bring the aesthetics of the property into line with what the local rental market is expecting, ensuring your vacancy is reduced and your yield is increased.
We work closely with your property manager to be in regular contact with regards to advice around improving cashflow, enhancing your property to grow your equity and sit down with you each year to review the performance of your portfolio, and recommend strategies specific to your investment goals.
- I have been a subscriber to Performance Property over the past year as an avid real estate enthusiast. In my position, I deliver financial wellbeing sessions on a range of topics which include property, so having an eye on the market trends and how the property market is shaping is paramount. Going through a recent sale, moving regionally and purchasing again, it was so valuable reviewing the research and information at their disposal to enable us to make an informed decision about what we wanted to purchase, find the right location, and negotiate a fair price. I also had several conversations with Phillip Almeida over this time and he was very generous with his time and provided some options for us to consider. Recently, I approached Phillip and the Performance Property team to consider conducting a joint ‘Investing in Property’ session with one of my clients. Initially the aim was to facilitate it in Melbourne, however it quickly turned to a National approach over a couple of months. Phillip and his team were extremely well prepared and delivered an informative and professional sessions that assisted in elevating the whole presentation to eager audiences that were engaged, curious and seeking tips and strategies that they could explore. The feedback we received following the presentations were overwhelmingly positive. Many stated they would have loved the sessions to go for longer, and if we could run these again in six month’s time. Phillip conducted them in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and Adelaide. His colleague Lachlan Delahunty was also really well received in the Perth sessions. Melinda Pantelis made everything work seamlessly with providing up to date content relative to each state as well as across the country. I look forward to conducting future presentations with Phillip and the team at Performance Property, and would have no hesitation in recommending their service to any that is interested. Best Regards Jacob
- My wife Carlene and I engaged Phillip to help us with our search for an investment property. Right from the time of our first meeting with him to the settlement of the acquisition, he was extremely professional and worked diligently to find the type of property we wanted. We had a lot of questions along the way but no question was too much trouble for Phillip and he always responded quickly to us. As Phillip knows the market so well and has the right contacts with estate agents and other consultants, we were more than happy to let him manage the whole process regarding the acquisition and letting of the property. He negotiated a great price on our behalf and the property was let within a week of settlement. Needless to say we are very happy customers and have no hesitation in recommending Phillip to others.
- In a property acquisition, as in any deal, there is always value at the right price. David excels at securing quality property assets at the right price in the right phase of the market. I trust David with my property investing now, and I know he will help me build a strong and successful property portfolio for the long term.
- Performance Property Advisory were excellent. I spent a lot of time researching areas, and knew I wanted to purchase in Queensland, but buying interstate without a buyer’s agent who knew the area well was overwhelming. Heath Bedford was very helpful, and only the best properties were presented. Their recommended conveyancer and broker also made the purchase very smooth. I would strongly recommend Performance Property Advisory to any property investors.
- Ramon Mitchell was exceptional. He was considered, composed and always felt he had my interests at heart. Highly recommended.